This honey mustard glazed chicken recipe is really fast and really easy. You can have dinner on the table in half an hour. But it also tastes so good that you can serve it for company…no-one will know how easy it was to make.
Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- dash of Tabasco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Place the chicken on the cookie sheet. I usually line it with foil to make the clean up easier.
- Mix all the rest of the ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- Pour the honey mustard sauce over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy your really fast and easy meal!
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
Have comments or questions about Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken? Tell us in the section below.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures
This post was originally published on November 19, 2015 but was updated with new content on December 17, 2023.