These garlic butter chicken rollups are a little more fussy and a little less healthy than most of the recipes I make, but they taste so good that I make them anyways 🙂
The layers of butter and garlic make sure that you can taste it in every bite!
Garlic Butter Chicken Rollups
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Pots and utensils
- Small bowl
- Parchment or wax paper
- Meat mallet or rolling pin
- Cookie sheet
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- In the small bowl, combine the butter, minced garlic, parsley and salt. Then set aside.
- Since you need to roll the chicken breasts, rolling them out makes them much easier to work with. To do this, lay the chicken breast on a cutting board or other flat surface.
- Cover it with a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Then use a meat mallet or rolling pin to pound the chicken until it is a uniform thickness of about 1/4".
- Remove the wax paper.
- Spread a layer of the butter mixture over the chicken.
- Roll up the chicken starting from the smallest end.
- Use a couple of toothpicks to hold the ends closed.
- Add a little more of the butter mixture to the top...this will help it brown on the top.
- Repeat with the other pieces of chicken.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 30 minutes.
Serving: 1 servingCalories: 141 kcalCarbohydrates: 1.2 gProtein: 6.7 gFat: 12.3 gCholesterol: 51.2 mgSodium: 464.5 mgSugar: 0.5 g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!