Crock pot salsa chicken is a delicious, very easy recipe that only uses 4 ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to prepare.
Crockpot Salsa Chicken
- 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 ½ cups of salsa
- 1 lime
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese
- (optional) Put the liner inside the crock pot or spray the inside with cooking spray.
- Layer the chicken on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the salsa
- Juice the lime and add it to the crock pot.
- Cook on high in the crock pot for 1½ hours.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese over the top of the chicken just before serving.
- Serve over rice.
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
Comments or questions about Crock Pot Salsa Chicken? Tell us in the section below.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures
This post was originally published on July 20, 2015 but was updated with new content on July 19, 2023.