Elevate your next Halloween gathering with these DIY Beetlejuice cupcake toppers, a creative and playful touch that’s sure to impress your guests. They bring a hint of spooky charm, making even plain cupcakes the standout stars of your event.
One of the easiest ways to incorporate a theme into your party decor is by adding printables to your food.
Which is where these these DIY Beetlejuice cupcakes come in handy.
These unique and playful additions instantly transform the look of your cupcakes into Beetlejuice party fare.
They’re super easy and inexpensive to make.
And if you’re not serving cupcakes, you can also use them as decorations on the ends of straws.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures
- Free printable cupcake topper: You can obtain this from our resource library.
- Quality paper: Preferably a thicker stock to ensure durability.
- Swizzle sticks, skewers or straws: For cupcakes, ensure they are at least 4 inches long, so there’s enough room for the topper and to stick into the icing. For drinks, the straws should stick out at least 4 inches over the top of the glass.
- Color printer: You can print them in black and white, but they definitely look better in color.
- Sharp scissors: For precise cutting.
- Single hole punch: To create holes for the swizzle sticks.
How to make dy beetlejuice cupcake toppers
1 | Download the cupcake topper printable
To download the cupcake topper printable, visit our resource library.
It’s free for our newsletter subscribers. If you’re already a subscriber, you can find your password in any of our emails.
If you’re not already a subscriber, simply sign up for the newsletter and we’ll send you the password.
Then look for the Beetlejuice Party section to find the link for this printable.
2 | Print the design
Use a color printer to print the cupcake topper designs.
Each sheet contains 12 cupcake toppers. Depending on the number of cupcakes you plan to serve, you may need to print multiple sheets.
If you don’t own a color printer, consider visiting local office supply stores, such as Staples, where printing services are usually very affordable.
3 | Cut out the toppers
Carefully cut around the edges of the circular designs.
Use a hole punch to create holes at both the top and bottom of each topper.
If a hole punch isn’t available, you can use a pencil or a small screwdriver to create the hole. Afterward, clean up the edges using scissors.
4 | Assembling the toppers
Insert the bottom of a swizzle stick through the top hole, ensuring it enters from the front side of the printed circle.
Next, guide it through the bottom hole, this time from the rear side of the printed circle.
This ensures the stick doesn’t obstruct any printed content.
Adjust the topper so it sits near the top end of the swizzle stick, ensuring it’s secure and prominently displayed.
Or use the same process to add the topper to a straw that you can use in drinks.
5 | Final Touches
Gently push the free end of the swizzle stick into the cupcake’s icing.
Voilà! Your Beetlejuice-themed cupcakes are now ready to impress your guests.
Or put the straws in your Beetlejuice drink of choice.
Enjoy your themed party with these delightful Beetlejuice cupcake toppers!
Other Beetlejuice party ideas you might like
Or browse all of our Beetlejuice party ideas.
DIY Beetlejuice Cupcake Toppers (Or Straw Decor)
- color printer
- single hole punch
- 12 swizzle sticks, skewers or straws
- 1 piece paper
- Download the printable cupcake topper design from our resource library, which is free to subscribers. If you're already a subscriber, look for the password in any of our emails. If you're not a subscriber, sign up for our newsletter and we'll send you the password.
- Print the design with a color printer.
- Use a pair of sharp scissors to cut out the circles.
- Punch a hole in the top and bottom of each of the circles.
- Thread the end of the swizzle stick (or straw)through the top hole starting from the printed side of the circle.
- Then guide it through the bottom hole, this time from the rear side of the printed circle. This makes sure that the text isn't obstructed.
- Insert the free end of the swizzle stick (or straw) into the cupcake (or drink).