Halloween Snack Mix With Popcorn And Candy Corn
If you’re looking for a quick and easy Halloween snack mix to serve at your Halloween party, this is the recipe for you. Made with popcorn, candy corn, gummy worms and other Halloween treats, it’s perfect for a Halloween movie night or serving as a party appetizer.
I have a Halloween party every year so I’m always looking for easy appetizers that have that Halloween vibe.
And this Halloween party mix is one of my go to recipes.
Made with popcorn, candy corn, chocolate and nuts along with some other spooky treats, it looks like Halloween in a bowl.
Plus, it’s super simple, and only takes a few minutes to put together.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 4 cups of popcorn
- 1 16-ounce bag of candy pumpkins – You can find them HERE.*
- 1 16-ounce bag of candy corn
- 1 8-ounce bag of mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 8-ounce bag of gummy worms
- 1 cup of salted peanuts – The salt helps to balance out all the sweetness, so unsalted peanuts don’t work as well.
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 3-ounce bottle of candy eyeballs. You can find them HERE.*
Substitutions and additions
- The amounts listed are what I used, but are totally flexible. So feel free to adjust depending on what you like.
- You can use Reese’s pieces or another type of chocolate candy instead of the mini Reese’s if desired.
- Substitute any kind of salted nuts such as almonds or pistachios for the peanuts.
- For extra crunch, add 1 to 2 cups of Chex mix.
How to make Halloween popcorn snack mix
Makes about 8 cups.
This snack mix is pretty much the easiest Halloween trail mix recipe you can make. Only 3 steps.
To start, chop the Oreo cookies into quarters.
Then add all of the ingredients to a large bowl (like a punch bowl).
Finally, mix until well combined.
You want some of the salt from the peanuts to get distributed throughout to add that sweet and salty snack mix flavor.
And it’s ready to be served!
Serve in the bowl with a scoop, so people can take it out without using their hands.
Or spoon into cupcake wrappers if you prefer individual servings. They come in all kinds of cute Halloween-themed designs so they can fit right in with your decor.
You can make this snack mix a few hours ahead of time and store in an air tight container.
The popcorn and most of the sweets get stale pretty quickly so you don’t want to make it too far in advance.
Other Halloween treats you might like
Halloween Snack Mix
- 1 knife
- 1 large bowl like a punch bowl
- Candy scoop (optional)
- 16 Cupcake wrappers (optional)
- 4 cups popcorn
- 1 16-ounce bag candy pumpkins
- 1 16-ounce bag candy corn
- 1 8-ounce bag mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1 8-ounce bag gummy worms
- 16 Oreo cookies cut into quarters
- 1 3-ounce bottle candy eyeballs
- Add all of the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Serve in the bowl with a candy scoop, or in cupcake wrappers as individual servings.
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.