When I throw my annual Super Bowl party, I like to come up with some food items that also go with the decor.
But I don’t want to spend a lot of time making them.
Which is why these football brownie cookies are made with a boxed brownie mix…and icing that comes in a tube.
Regardless, these brownies always seem to go over with the football crowd. They’re easy to eat and chocolate!
Other Football Party Recipes You Might Like
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
Football Brownie Cookies Recipe
- 1 box Brownie mix
- 1 tube White icing
- You'll need the following supplies:- Mixer and mixing bowl- Cookie sheet
- Mix the brownies following the instructions on the box.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on cookie sheets like you would to make cookies.
- Bake following the instructions on the box. They may cook a little faster than what it calls for, so watch that you don't burn them.
- When they come out of the oven, pinch in opposite sides of the cookie so that they form ovals instead of circles.
- Once they have cooled, add laces with white icing*...the kind that comes pre-made in a tube is very easy to use for making these kinds of designs.