This Thai Inspired Shrimp is really easy and really fast to make. And it tastes really good! Making it with Thai curry adds a little more kick, but it is equally good without it.
Thai Inspired Shrimp
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 2 pounds shrimp
- 1 Tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tsp cilantro
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon rind
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- optional ½ teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- Peel and de-vein the shrimp.
- Combine the coriander, cilantro, parsley, lemon rind, lemon juice, 1 Tablespoon olive oil, fish sauce, minced garlic and Thai curry paste (if you are using it) in the mixing bowl.
- Stir in the shrimp so that they are covered with the marinade.
- (optional) Cover and marinade for up to an hour in the refrigerator.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil in the frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp to the frying pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes.
Have comments or question on Thai Inspired Shrimp? Tell us in the section below.
This post was originally published on June 8, 2019 but was updated with new content on April 20, 2022.