No Churn Triple Berry Ice Cream
This no churn triple berry ice cream is a tasty frozen treat for any occasion! Made with only four ingredients, this is the easiest way to make delicious summer berry ice cream.
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at making ice cream?
And then stopped because you didn’t have the right equipment?
Or it seemed like too much work?
Then this no churn ice cream recipe is what you need! There’s no special ice-cream maker required. And it’s really easy to do.
Made with whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and frozen berries, it’s smooth and creamy. And tastes even better than store-bought ice cream.
You can also customize it to whatever flavor you like by using different fruit.
I like to make a big batch pretty much any time I’m hosting a summer event. Regardless of whether it’s an informal cookout or a sit-down dinner, it’s perfect for a hot day and everyone loves it.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- Heavy cream – 1 16-ounce container of heavy cream (or whipping cream).
- Frozen berry mix – 2 cups of your choice of frozen berry mix (which usually contain strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and maybe even cranberries).
- Sweetened condensed milk – 1 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk is needed for this recipe for its creamy sweetness and rich flavor.
- Salt – Just a pinch (roughly 1/8 teaspoon) is all you will need
- You can use any fruit you prefer for different flavors such as mangos, strawberries, kiwi, etc.
- Fresh fruit will work in place of frozen fruit.
How to make no churn berry ice cream
Put the loaf pan in the freezer a couple of hours ahead of time to get it as cold as possible.
Place the frozen berries in a food processor or blender.
Add a 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk and a pinch of salt.
Blend until combined.
With a mixer, mix a 16-ounce container of whipping cream (or heavy cream) until stiff peaks form.
Add the berry mixture to the bowl with the whipped cream.
With a spoon, gently fold the ingredients together so the whipped cream doesn’t lose its fluffiness.
Remove your loaf pan from the freezer.
Pour the ice cream mixture into the pan and transfer it back to the freezer.
Freeze for five to eight hours before serving.
Taking it out of the freezer a few minutes before serving will make it easier to scoop.
Yes! This is the best way to make delicious ice cream with hardly any work. The flavors are bright, fruity, creamy, and so delicious.
No churn ice cream is ice cream that is made without an ice cream maker. I prefer it over churned ice cream because it doesn’t require any special equipment and it is so much easier to make.
More summer dessert recipes you will love
- No churn raspberry ice cream
- Frozen lemon mousse with raspberry sauce
- Red, white, and blue desserts for the 4th of July
- Watergate fruit salad
- Raspberry cheesecake cupcakes
No Churn Berry Ice Cream
- loaf pan
- mixer and mixing bowl
- Food processor or blender
- Spoon for mixing
- 1 16-ounce container heavy cream also known as whipping cream
- 2 cups frozen berry mix strawberries, cranberries, raspberries, blackberries etc.
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch salt
- Place a loaf tin in the freezer to get it as cold as possible.
- In a food processor or blender, mix the berries with the condensed milk and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- With a mixer, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk and berry mixture to the whipped cream. Carefully mix with a spoon so the whipped cream doesn’t lose its fluffiness.
- Pour into the cold loaf tin.
- Freeze for 5 to 8 hours before serving.
- You can use any kind of frozen fruit (such as strawberries, blueberries or mangoes) to create different flavors of ice cream.
- Let the frozen ice cream sit on the counter for 5 minutes before serving for easier scooping.
Nutrition values are estimates only, using online calculators. Please verify using your own data.
Have comments or questions about our no churn berry ice cream recipe? Tell us in the section below.
Pin It So You Don't Forget It!
This post was originally published on June 6, 2021 but was updated with new content on February 20, 2023.