This mixed bean salad travels well so it is perfect to take to a picnic or a potluck, and the vegetarians in the crowd will love you for it. I took it to a neighborhood potluck supper and people still rave about how good it was.
As a big bonus, it is super easy to put together.
Mixed Bean Salad
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 can 19 oz mixed beans drained and rinsed
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 large orange pepper diced
- ½ cup green onions or chives finely sliced
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Whisk vinegar and oil together and add garlic.
- Toss together the beans, celery, tomatoes, pepper, chives, parsley and add the sundried tomatoes. Add a little fresh ground black pepper.
- Add the vinegar and oil dressing and toss w
- Refrigerate overnight if desired.
- Serve as a side dish.
Have comments or questions about the Mixed Bean Salad? Tell us in the section below.
This post was originally published on September 7, 2016 but was updated with new content on July 13, 2022.