This berries and lime sangria recipe uses strawberries, blueberries and raspberries with rose wine and lime juice to add a summer twist to traditional Sangria. It’s the perfect addition to a summer party.
I love serving Sangria for parties.
It’s light and refreshing and you can make it ahead of time, which is always a bonus when you’re getting ready for a party!
Plus, you make up a whole batch at a time so you don’t have to be running around fixing people’s drinks all night. Which means more time for you to enjoy the party, too!
This berries and lime Sangria is my new summer favorite.
This post may contain affiliate links. We make a small commission if you buy the products from these links (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. But we only recommend products we would use ourselves. For more information, click here to see our disclosures.
It is a little different than a traditional Sangria because it uses rose wine (instead of red). Which is perfect for summer because it’s not as heavy, and tastes more refreshing.
The addition of all the berries (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) also makes the drink feel very summery, and means you can take advantage of fresh summer produce.
Then the limes cut out some of the sweetness, making the perfect summer blend!
How To Serve Sangria
Traditionally, sangria is served in a pitcher.
Which works quite well, and is a perfectly fine option.
However, for parties, I love to serve it in a drink dispenser.
Beverage dispensers make it really easy for everyone to help themselves, and cut down on the amount of spills.
Plus, it looks really pretty.
Berry and Lime Sangria
- 3 limes
- 1 16- ounce package of strawberries
- 1 6- ounce package of raspberries
- 1 6- ounce package of blueberries
- 2 750 ml bottles of White Merlot or other rose wine
- 1 750 ml bottle or 3 cups of club soda
- 1 750 ml bottle or 3 cups of lemon lime soda
- Wash all of the fruit, including the limes. Since they go into drink with their skins on, you want to make sure to remove any chemicals.
- Slice the strawberries and limes and put them in the pitcher.
- Add the rest of the berries.
- Pour the wine over the top of the berries.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- When you are ready to serve, add the club soda and lemon lime soda and some ice.